Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 16, 2010

I've struggled as a non-believer with the idea of blaming Satan for every non-believing rationalization that I had. I wanted credit for my own logic and didn't see myself as simply a pawn between good and evil.
2 Corinthians 4:4- "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God."
This tells me that I was designed to know God as truth and exist in agreement with Him. Satan took the world and blinded men to the truth of God, so our minds no longer discern the truth easily.
We are still responsible for our choices and loyalties, but the concept of relying on the world's logic did not originate within us. For a period of my life I chose to follow darkness. I did not create it.

*Also* I've been planning for some time to write a memoir for my descendants. The last weeks, I've come to realize that God is writing it for me in our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment