Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1, 2010

Things aren't going so hot. Dropped my DNI times and let go of the sense of responsibility I had for the blog. Given the ages of the kids I am caring for right now, I literally do not have sixty consecutive minutes in the day to concentrate on anything. Sixty consecutive seconds to use the restroom can be a stretch (literally- Carson gave Codie 30 doses of Mylicon Monday while I was in the bathroom). Our computer is in our basement, and it's not babyproof enough to have the kids down here. I can't leave them unsupervised for any amount of time, so I'm lucky if I get online once a week to balance the checkbook. Daily blogging, following an hour of focused prayer, is simply not a possibility at this stage of life. Returning to school seemed like a good idea to keep me occupied & challenged, as being a housewife can get pretty mundane. Instead, it's trumped everything. I care about God, Zach and my family far more than I care about education. And yet, those are the departments I'm sacrificing for education. Pray for me? I'm not so good at this time management thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment